Are you a recent Mum who’s looking to get back that yummy mummy look? Or a mother of multiple children who’s still looking to lose weight that’s lingering? Excess weight is a problem faced by many postnatal women and mothers alike. There are many websites around which explain the basic dieting and exercise regimes. Most of which tell you to exercise for multiple hours a week and restrict calories. This article however is going to explain why kettlebell training is one of the best ways to lose pregnancy weight. For a fast weight loss process, you can also take herbal supplements such as resurge.
Here are the 3 main points covered in this article and how this exercise is ideal if you’re looking to lose post natal weight:
- Burn up to 20 calories a minute – promote massive fat loss and sustained health benefits.
- Exercise for a maximum of 1 hour per week – have more time with your family.
- Workout at home – no more time spent in the gym and save on gym memberships.
1. Burns up to 20 calories a minute. Achieve twice the results in half the time.
Kettlebell training can burn in excess of 20 calories a minute. The intensity of the training raises metabolic rate, this results in greater fat loss following work outs as your metabolism stays elevated. To burn that amount of calories and obtain the same intensity running, you would have to be running 6.5 minute miles. That’s not your average Joe running pace!
As well as burning up to 20 calories per minute losing weight doing kettlebell training will also:
- Lower heart rate and blood pressure.
- Quickly promote weight loss and increase metabolism.
- Strengthen and tone all major muscle groups in a few exercises.
- Train both cardiovascular and anabolic systems simultaneously. Increasing overall fitness whilst toning up.
- Quickly build strength and endurance (which you’ll definitely need with active kids running around!).
- Develop functional strength that transfers to everyday activities such as lifting.
- Develop muscle which helps to stabilize joints and enhance mobility.
- Improve agility, coordination and balance.
2. Kettlebell training does NOT involve hour long work workouts. It is a quick way to lose pregnancy weight. The workouts last for 30 minutes max and only need to be done twice or three times a week. Why is this? This training is more intense and focused than a regular exercise such as running. Resulting in more fat loss in less time.
The exercises make muscles work in collaboration with each other, promoting maximum fat burning metabolic increases. This increase in metabolic rate is sustained for a long period after, ultimately helping you burn more calories and fat days after a training sessions. So if you’re looking to lose pregnancy weight fast and efficiently, kettlebell training is the exercise to go for.
3. It allows you to workout at home. One of the biggest advantages of using kettlebell training to help you lose pregnancy weight is spare time. As the workouts last for a maximum of 30 minutes and are done at home you will no longer be spending time traveling to the gym, etc. This allows for more time with your family and friends. After all, which mother doesn’t want more time with their kids right?
Lose Pregnancy Weight Roundup. So you’re looking to lose pregnancy weight and now you’ve read this article you know all of the benefits of kettlebell training. Kettlebell training will allow you to lose pregnancy weight quickly, free up more time to be with your family, and help you save money on gym memberships. Why not give it a shot?